Important 2019 Cross Country Information
- June 28th 1st Summer Tryout
- July 26th Last Summer Tryout
- Aug 20th 1st Day of School
- Aug 27th Parent Meeting (Little Theater 6pm)
- Aug 28th Shoe Night at Roadrunner Sports Laguna Hills 6pm-8pm
- Aug 31st Great Cow Run (Cerritos)
- Sept 14th Laguna Hills Invitational
- Sept 21st Woodbridge Invitational (Corona Sports Park)
- Sept 28th Dana Hills Invitational
- Oct 8th League Cluster Meet (Irvine Park)
- Oct 19th Orange County Championships (Silverado Canyon)
- Oct 26th Riverside Invitational
Girls Coach – David Proodian - email@example.com
Girls Coach – Sergio Flores – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Coach – Ryan Smith – email@example.com
- Stay mentally strong through the race. Keep in mind what you need to do to succeed.
– Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water before, during and after your practices.
– Keep your running form relaxed.
“Number one is just to gain a passion for running. To love the morning, to love the trail, to love the pace on the track. And if you get really good at it, that’s just a bonus.”