Important 2020 Cross Country Information
- July 6th 1st Summer Tryout
- July 24th Last Summer Tryout
- Aug 18th 1st Day of School
- Aug 25th Parent Meeting (Little Theater 6pm)
- Aug 26th Shoe Night at Roadrunner Sports Laguna Hills 6pm-8pm
- Sep 5th Great Cow Run (Cerritos)
- Sept 12th Laguna Hills Invitational
- Sept 19th Woodbridge Invitational (Corona Sports Park)
- Sept 26th Dana Hills Invitational
- Oct 6th League Cluster Meet (Irvine Park)
- Oct 17th Orange County Championships (Silverado Canyon)
- Oct 24th Riverside Invitational
- Nov 3rd Team Pictures
- Nov 5th League Finals
- Nov 7th Parent- Daughter Race
Girls Coach – David Proodian - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Coach – Sergio Flores – email@example.com
Girls Coach – Ryan Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay mentally strong through the race. Keep in mind what you need to do to succeed.
– Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water before, during and after your practices.
– Keep your running form relaxed.
“Number one is just to gain a passion for running. To love the morning, to love the trail, to love the pace on the track. And if you get really good at it, that’s just a bonus.”